Career Momentum is exclusively available to career development practitioners who are members of the CDAA. Current and back issues are available when logged in as a member. Membership information can be accessed by visiting careerdevelopment.ab.ca/joinonline
Each Issue is organized around a rotating theme and includes:
- Association updates advising membership of important association and industry information
- Recognition of new members and Certified Career Development Practitioners (CCDPs)
- Career Currents outlining provincial, national, and international news that would be of interest to career development practitioners
- Industry profile(s) highlighting a specific industry or labour market issue
- Member focus features, such as profile(s) of CDAA members throughout Alberta
- Community collaboration feature - information sharing from members and executive
Some editions may include:
- Guest articles solicited by the editorial team featuring career development experts and other industry specialists
- Upcoming professional development and networking events
For information about contributing an article or an advertisement to Career Momentum please review the Career Momentum Information Sheet or contact us at email@example.com with Career Momentum in the subject line.
Consent for Use of Images / Content
For information about becoming a member of the Career Development Association of Alberta please visit Join CDAA.