The Career Development Association of Alberta (CDAA) is a self regulated professional association whose members are dedicated to providing the highest quality career development services in support of individuals and companies to reach their fullest potential.
As a professional association we:
- Connect members to current information, resources and initiatives
- Build partnerships with organizations and ally with career development leaders
- Engage in learning opportunities
- Set professional standards
- Participate in local, provincial and national projects
If you would like to know more about our association, are working in the career development field, or a graduate/current student of a related post-secondary program, we invite you to become a member. Contact us at admin@careerdevelopment for questions and comments.
For current CDAA members, log into the members section to check out the latest edition of 'Momentum' as well as career connections, awards, and association news plus more.